"The greatest persecution of the Church does not come from external enemies, but is born of sin within the church"-Pope Benedict xvi

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Weapons of Mass destruction part2



This is a brilliant video about the changes to the Mass brought in by Bugnini. I will always remember attending my husband's old Anglican parish, and being amazed at how similar their service was to our Catholic Mass- almost identical. My thoughts back then of course, was how there is probably not much difference between the two anyway. It made getting married there an easier decision-after all they had a better choir!
Of course,part of Bugnini's plan was to destroy the "catholicism" of the Mass, and make it more popular with Anglicans.
Since the Liturgy makes an invisible God visible, the destruction of the Liturgy leads to destruction of faith.
I was always slightly galled about "those darn Anglicans copying our Mass" .How wrong I was.


This program is from RealCatholicTV.com

No comments: